\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Grandma's Boy

I enjoy every Adam Sandler film. I especially love "Big Daddy" and "50 First Dates". I also try to see movies from his production company, Happy Madison. This weekend, I saw "Grandma's Boy".

Alex (played by Allen Covert, who happens to be one of the producers & writers as well) works at this company that designs computer games. How cool is that! I love their office. Their breaks are normally spent challenging one another to different video games.

If you're familiar with Sandler's films, you'd notice some of his friends doing cameos or acting side-by-side with the leads, like Peter Dante (Associate Producer, who also showed more than his acting skills), David Spade, and Rob Schneider.

The beginning credits are really cool. The three golden girls are so adorable. I haven't seen any episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond" but Doris Roberts would really be a cool grandma to have.

One interesting character in the movie is JP (Joel David Moore).

I love the party scene. Thing to watch out for is Linda Cardellini's version of Salt N Pepa's "Push It".

Kane's wheels are the bomb!

Noticed that in one scene, the monkey is dressed in orange tank top. In the next scene, Dante's wearing the same top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home