\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Hi & Lo of Televi-shun

Let's start with the bad news. My boy, Yamin, is out of "American Idol". With his lousy performance last week, I had no doubt that he's leaving the show. According to his phone interview with Ryan Seacrest, "there's no bitterness". Oh well, I'm now rooting for my second favorite: Taylor Hicks. Soul Patrol!

On to the best news ever. My favorite team, the Hippies (BJ & Tyler), won the "Amazing Race" grand prize. Imagine they almost got eliminated twice! I just love their humor. I was worried because there were times when these two fun-loving creatures acted like they were not in a race. They still found time to entertain the people they met and helped some too. I was extremely happy when they ran to the finish line. I must have shouted, "Oh my god!" a gazillion times. TTOW!!! Wiped my tears too... Teehee...

I really thought that Eric & Jeremy would be the winner. Well, they've dominated the race most of the time so they're not really losers after all. And if it's any consolation, they've hit it off too with the Double Ds. I will miss Jeremy's "We just want you to go rapiddoooooo!"

It's good to know that after the race, these guys became friends. Check out this funny photo (you can tell that the guys are hammered):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home