\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, May 22, 2006

Let's Twist Again

Am fond of movies where the hero finds himself in a tight situation, because of mistaken identity or simply being at the wrong place at the wrong time. And with the help of friends or some strange forces, he gets to come out of it unscathed and happy and/or rich. Whoopeee!

"Lucky Number Slevin" stars Morgan Freeman, Ben Kingsley (SIR Ben Kingsley, I should say), Stanley Tucci, Bruce Willis, Lucy Liu, and Josh Hartnett.

I love Lucy's perkiness. As for Josh, I seldom watch his movies but I like his performance here. With his handsome face, he seems to be out of place but it worked to his advantage though. I trust fully Bruce Willis' judgment when it comes to movies. He definitely knows what a good script is.

Watch out for the chess scene. That's my favorite.

There should be a counter as to how many times Josh received a blow to his stomach.

Cinematography was good. Camera shots through glass coffee table, eyeglasses of a dying man, and plastic bags. Sweet!

A must-see movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home