\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, May 29, 2006

Lost and All Alone

"Lost" has got to be the best teevee show when it comes to character development and story telling.

For the season finale, they introduced new characters again. We got to see Desmond and his life. His girlfriend would play a big role in the next season, I think. So good to be rich & powerful, eh?

What about the Others? We now know that Henry Gale acts like the leader of the group, not the Moses look-alike.

Question for the Others: Why pick the main characters: Jack, Kate, and Sawyer? What's the common denominator? I have no idea.

Finally, we found out that it's not pointless to punch those numbers (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42)either. Some electromagnetic mumjo-jumbo. I hope everything's otay with Locke, Eko, and Desmond.

As for the father-son team, I don't think they would leave the island without Vincent (in reality is a female dog named Madison).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home