\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Play It Again, Sam

Yesterday, I watched "The Da Vinci Code" once more. Many thanks to Beng. She got these free tickets from one of our headhunters.

When we got to Greenbelt 3 (with Gentley & OJ in tow), we were greeted by the organizers. The two guys went to their 8:50 screening of the same movie. They also got their free tickets, courtesy of Randy. Otay, back to us. After signing up, we went inside this room where a few people were already eating and mingling around. Beng met her friend and we were guided to a corner table. Beng and I quickly ordered our drinks--shangria. I then checked out the buffet table. I grabbed some sandwiches and finger foods. Had two helpings before we were called to enter the viewing room.


We're the first one to enter the room. I wasn't expecting a theatre of 50-people capacity. Felt really special. I was telling Beng that if I were to show my own movie, I will have it viewed in a place like this.

Before the movie started, the owner of the company gave a small talk and awarded some people (early bird, raffle winner, and the contest winner). About the contest, we were given a questionnaire about the movie. The competitive in me was hoping to win since I called some friends (thanks to Tabel and Joy) to verify my answers. Unfortunately, cheating doesn't always guarantee a prize. Crap.

What's a movie without popcorn and soda, eh? The organizers completed our movie watching experience ;oP The only unforeseen event was the cold temperature inside the theatre. Man, my balls froze in there!

The audience this time wasn't as responsive as the previous day. I caught Beng reacting to the shocking parts of the movie ;oP

I'm really, really glad I came to this special event. Thanks, Beng!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home