\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Poseidon Adventure

Told me-self that I won't watch the latest Hollywood version of "Poseidon" until I watch again the 1972 version. As far as I can remember, there's this fat lady who swam and rescued her fellow passengers. Oh, and there's the Oscar-winning theme song, "Morning After", playing in my head now.

Special thanks to Kendz, I was able to watch the original version tonight. While I was looking at the credits, I was surprised to see Leslie Nielsen ("Naked Gun 33 1/3") there. He played El Capitan.

Screaming came at the 28-minoot mark.

Let's play a game. If I were to direct Enterworks version of the movie, here is my cast: Reverend Scott (Gene Hackman) would be played by Sherwin. Since he's still fresh from his leadership stint at Puerto Galera outing, he'll be perfect for the role. The grumpy policeman, Rogo (Ernest Borgnine), will be played by Ogz. His "pambabara" would come in handy. Linda, the ex-prostitute, will be played by Beng. No questions asked. The singer will be played by Tabel. Performance level, all the time. I'm the understudy (I still don't have my singing voice). The bachelor will be played by Earl. Acres, the sidekick, will be played by either Candy or Olive. The kids will be played by Nikks and Rey. Instead of fighting, they'll deliver the punchlines. Of course, the Rosen couple would be played by Joy and Franco, who else?

Now, I need a casting call for the rest ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home