\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, May 26, 2006

Soul Patrol

I'm so freakin' happy that Taylor Hicks won. But I guess it's already expected. Those damn Simon Cowell predictions!

Some stuff I noticed:

Kelly Pickler gained a few pounds and is now sporting a shorter hair. Watching her "eating" her first snail was priceless. Thought I was watching "Fear Factor".

What's freakin' wrong with Meatloaf? Thought he's having a seizure. Good thing McPhee was such a beauty! I almost turned off my telly.

I'm so proud of my boy, Yamin. In his number, he was very good singing solo but he was eaten alive when Mary J. Blige entered the scene though.

I salute AI for bringing back Burt Bacharach. I think that's their best episode ever. Lisa Tucker was as classy as ever in her "Alfie" number. Elliott really shone in his.

What about Prince's performance? Hmmm... I've never seen him perform before but Bo Bice would have made more impact ;oP Maybe next year.

Did you, guys, catch Katharine trying to peek inside the envelope when the new AI was about to be announced? =oP

I like "Do I Make You Proud?" single of Hicks. Fantasia's "I Believe" is still my favorite.

It's fun to see the auditions again. Will the Philippine Idol auditions be as krezy as their US counterpart?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home