\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Still Sick

I still have sore throat and colds. Thanks to Nikks for the Neozep. While I'm having my dreads repair at Black Strawberry, I popped one into my mouth. After dinner, I took one again. Felt a tad better.

I'm glad I was able to find my singing voice again. I'm practicing my songs for this Saturday. No contest pieces though tonight. Just took it easy. I hope I recover soon. Otherwise, I would feel crappy the whole summer outing.

Up to now, my EON Cyber Account is not yet working. I couldn't pay bills online. I called UnionBank again and expressed how disappointed I am. I even filed a complaint. I hope they really do sumpthin about my case. It's been more than a month already since I applied. WTF!

Sadly, Paris has been voted out in "American Idol". But I don't wanna Yamin to go either. I'm rooting for this guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home