\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Till We Meet Again

Just saw season finales of two of my favorite tv series: "24" and "Desperate Housewives".

Am glad that President Logan finally got what he deserved. The bug idea was kinda predictable though. It would've been great if Jack shot the Prez in his pie hole ;oP

There's a new character too, the ex- of Chloe who talks too much.

Looks like Phil Buchanan has found a new love in Karen.

The photo of Edgar & Chloe got me a bit teary-eyed.

As for the desperate housewives, it was great that they finally presented Mary Alice. Old cast members made some surprise comeback appearances: Rex (complete with a bad wig), the kid version of Andrew looks just like him, psycho George, and the girls' favorite, John (Jesse Metcalfe).

Whenever I see Bree (Marcia Cross), she becomes more beautiful than ever. She's very pleasing to me eyes!

Uhm, Matthew, leaving that jacket on a dead girl was plain stupidity. Duh!

I miss the twins so it's great to see 'em again.

Next season, we'll be seeing more of Kyle Maclachlan's character and they'll probably explain why he hates Mike so much (could be linked to the woman Kyle visits at the hospital).

Is it just me or is Zach Young (Cody Kasch) a deadringer of Mark Aragona?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home