\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, May 26, 2006

You'll Be Missed, Syd!

* Spoiler Warning *

In the last few episodes of "Alias" (another J.J. Abrams creation), many old characters reappeared:

Francie - the room mate of Sydney from season one.

Will Tippin - I love seeing Will and Sydney together. I miss his character in the show.

Julian Sark - this guy reminds me of Jeremy from the "Amazing Race" season 9.

Michael Vaughn - When I watched the first few minoots of the finale, I was like, "WTF! Why is this guy alive?!" Turned out that I missed a few more episodes so I backtracked. I think the ratings of the show suffered when they killed Vaughn's character so they brought him back ;oP

Now, for the not-so-good parts:

Anna Espinosa looking and sounding like Sydney. C'mon!!!

Nadia, with her death scar intact, coming back as a ghost that haunts Sloane and always accompanied by a freaking windy sound effect.

I like that they showed how Syd started from SD6. The fight scenes between Syd & Anna and Syd & her mom, Irina Derevko, were great. When Anna (looking like Syd) and Vaughn were fighting, "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" came to mind.

Sydney was B-E-A-utiful in the last scene.

I will miss Sydney's costumes, role playings, and bawling. Oh, and Marshall too. Now that it's all over, is there any chance that Marshall could crossover to CTU and be introduced to Chloe? =oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home