\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

And His Number is 666

The 1976 version of "The Omen" was a bit disappointing. I was prepared to get scared but sadly, I was able to watch it while cooking my wicked adobo!!! That means, it was NOT frightening at all.

Watching the first few minoots wasn't fun for me. I couldn't wait for the child to grow up and wreak havoc. The child wasn't that skewwy. I thought the nanny was more evil looking.

One thing I noticed about the film is the score. It was good but looooudddd!

My favorite scene was the priest-in-the-park moment. They used a lot of blowers, leaves, lightning from hell, and again, the loud score.

Do you, guys, remember the "Aaaaahh Aaaahhh Aaaaah Aaaaaaah" theme from "Regal Shockers"? Well, I just found out where they got it from. Fast forward to 1:43:16th mark. Trust me, it will bring back cheap Pinoy horror movies ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home