\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, June 19, 2006

Back to Basics

It's pretty tough not to have a cellphone these days. So I bought a secondhand phone in Glorietta last night.

I told the vendors that me budget is only 1 thousand bucks. They offered a Nokia 6150 for 13 hundred. Interesting... My very first Nokia phone was a 6150. I got it for 13,500. That was 7 years ago. Looked around for some other models. I couldn't bear to look at another 6150. It will remind me of the time I left it inside a cab. That effing driver!

I found an 8250 for 1500. Since it's almost closing time, I bought it.

No warranty. No accessories. No camera. No video. No 3G. No colors except a blue backlight. No radio. No mp3s.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sana nanghiram ka na lang ng phone. nagtatanong tanong ka dyan. meron naman dyan na dala-dalawa ang cellphone tapos yong isa di naman masyado ginagamit. 1 week mo lang naman gagamitin e. sayang din ang 1500.

1:35 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

actually, it crossed my mind too to borrow a phone. but the good thing here is that i'll give naman this phone to my mom eh. so win-win pa rin.

of course, pag nagbigay ako ng phone kay mom, dapat ang daddy meron din... lagot ;oP

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home