\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Clean Slate

First there was the cleanup project on my condo unit. It took me weeks to clean up all the mess in my small room space. Next was my office cube.

Now, it's my laptop's turn. Yesterday, after backing up my stuff on one of the machines here in the office, I inserted the Product Recovery disks that came with the laptop. It took awhile to finish so I had dinner first with Nikks and Table at the Mall of Asia.

We had barbeque dinner at Aristocrat--one of my favorite restos. Nikks ordered the chix bbq while I stuck to my ole-time fave, pork barbeque. I thought they would only serve 1 stick so I asked the waiter how much each stick costs. He didn't know either but he informed me that they serve 2 sticks of barbies. Sweet! It took awhile to be served though but it's worth the wait. The only eyesore is the Java sauce that came in sachets. WTF! I'm eating in a restaurant not a fastfood chain. In Yoshinoya, they now serve the chili powder in sachets too. Cost cutting 101.

Table was very kind enuff to offer her second stick to me since she was full already. I never say 'no' to a good food ;oP

Oh, super thanks again to Table for that wonderful dinner.

Afterwards, we checked out the ice rink. It would cost 280 for a weekday of skating (no limits!) and 350 for weekends. 'twas already late so it wasn't wise to try it. But we plan to ice skate next time. Oh, they also teach ice hockey and figure skating. Can you imagine the knottydon in ice? TTOW!

We got curious so we went inside this Feng Shui shop. For people born in the Ox year, we need to put a red horse on the south of our bedroom for luck... The problem is, I don't know the freakin' direction points when I'm in my condo unit. I never see where the sun shines nor where it sets. Might borrow a compass first ;oP

Again, it's advisable to visit the mall in July where almost all of the shops would be open. Check out the IMAX theatre for a different viewing experience. And don't forget to bring a comfy pair of shoes/sandals when you visit the mall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home