\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Dead to the Telecom World

Last night, I noticed that my cellphone displays Offline. I tried reinserting the SIM and turning the unit on and off but still it won't change. I also tried changing the profile to General but still, it says that I couldn't change it because it's Offline. WTF!

So today, I went to Glorietta to have it fixed. First, I visited Globe but they informed me, for technical problems, I need to go to Nokia service center near Friday's. When I got there, the Nokia rep told me that I should come back the next day 'cause I didn't reach their cut-off repair time (3:00 pm). Bummer!

He also told me that my SIM doesn't have a problem. We tried using a different SIM but it still didn't work. I asked if they have another phone so I could test if I need to get a new SIM. The rep was pretty sure that it's not my SIM. It's a phone problem. Oh, well....

I proceeded to Black Strawberry (where I get my dreads fixed) to test my SIM on another phone. I quickly looked for Romy. Yep, we found out that my SIM is still working. Yay! I don't need to change my cellphone numbah =o>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home