\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, June 16, 2006

Drunken Master

It's Friday night and I can't wait to put some booze in my system. But first, I had to eat. Kendz, Nikks, Ning and I went to the old Greenbelt for dinner. We tried to find a place where they offer cheap but good food and accept credit cards. We planned to use Kendz's card again tonight ;oP Unforch, we couldn't find any.

We settled for Tokyo Tokyo. I had sumo beef misono. Yummmmy! Ning, as usual, munched on some ice for dessert.

Afterwards, we proceeded to Cena where we were joined by Paul and Kate. They haven't had dinner yet so they ordered pizza while we asked for frozen zombie.

It's a good night for people watching. In the table next to us, two foreigners were "eating" some Pinays. Kendz felt awkward. We saw some celebrities like Paul Alvarez and Paulo Contis with Isabel Oli.

After consuming our first frozen drink, we ordered for frozen gin pomelo (a favorite). Mike with his girlfriend arrived. A few minoots later, Ning excused herself. She was replaced by Joy and Earl.

Frozen dalandan was next. Joy ordered calamari and Earl got himself some kamikaze (which arrived in a cocktail glass). We teased him. After the dalandan, we tried mango but it didn't taste like an alcoholic drink. More like a mango shake. Crap!

The last drink we shared was the frozen gin pomelo. We got a complimentary paella. We don't know why it was given to us. Maybe because we're regular clients.

Kendz paid for our bill.

Next stop was Vodka bar. Only 5 of us were left: Joy, Earl, Nikks, Kendz and I. I kept bugging Patrick (Jan's younger brother) to join us. After a few minoots, he arrived.

Dancing was more fun because there were lots of ladies on the dance floor. Kendz and Nikks danced on the makeshift ledge. Patrick and I had our eyes on one particular girl with a nice body.

Dreadlocks has its perks. A lady tapped me and asked about it. Her name is Aileen and she's a nursing student. Danced with her for a while.

The doorman informed me that our friend, the bald guy, was in da club earlier. I thought he's referring to Alistair but he hasn't seen us with Alistair. It dawned on me that he's talking about Dennis Laceda. I miss that guy!

We closed the club and proceeded to the office for some noodles. It was past 4 when we called it a night... er, a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home