\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, June 30, 2006

From Dusk Till Dawn

Went to SM Makati to pay my bills. Got an overdue PLDT bill (2 months), my Meralco bill (2600++), and my Globe bill (700++). Settled everything.

Before heading to Black Strawberry, I visited Nokia service center. I approached a representative. He recognized me and asked if I was planning to claim my phone. Was shocked to hear this so I only said, "Yes!". I gave my claim stub to another rep and she went inside to check on my phone.

After a long wait, she told me that it's still under repair. There goes my excitement! I said, "What?! You, guys, told me that it will only take 7 days to check on my phone. It's been 10 days already. Isn't that enough?!" The lady rep was trying to answer but I wasn't listening. I was furious. She told me she'd ask for how long it will take to get it fixed (obviously happy to leave me). After another long wait, she got back to me. "Sir, it's here pala". I'll have it checked before releasing it to you.

And soooo, after 12 days of not seeing my N90, it's finally reunited with its owner. I quickly checked the unit. When I saw the "Offline" message again, I felt sick to my stomach. Oh, freaking no! She went back in and after a few minoots, she showed me that it is working.

I noticed later that night, the unit has some sort of hibernation. Not sure if my battery is malfunctioning. Will definitely observe my phone. Otherwise, I'll go back to that horrible Nokia place.

Anyhoo, I visited Romie & my other friends at Black Strawberry. I bought them some crab fingers. While waiting for my friends, Romie decided to fix the roots of my dreads. That's when Lala and Beng walked in. We had some photos taken. Since my girl friends needed to do some shopping before they fly back to SIngapore, they left me under Romie's care.

Around 9, I met Table and Nikks at Glorietta. We proceeded to Greenbelt 3 for dinner. Finding a parking space was an impossible mission so I suggested to leave the mall and just pick up Beng and Lala somewhere. So we did just that.

We visited Congo Grille at Pasay Road and had our favorite meals served to us. The sinigang na hipon was quite good as always. Pork sisig was just otay. The grilled squid was good. Many thanks to the waiters. They're very attentive. Plus, they gave us free sisig coupon that is good till the end of the month. Nuthin' beats dinner with friends. We shared laughter and stories. Ahhh, I miss this so much.


Around 11, it was time to continue the fun at my condo. We had a brief stopover at Bimbo's pad. He showed us some photos of his fiancee. I also did some modeling for Emporio Armani & Replay with La as my photographer ;oP


We took the lift to my place. Bought some drinks (Red Horse, San Mig Light, and Strong Ice) and some snacks (nuts and chips).

Aedner joined in the fun a few minoots later. He wasn't present during our gimmick last Friday so I told him to join us this time. I showed him my rubik's cube too. He brought one at work a few days ago so I knew that he likes solving this puzzle. I didn't know he is a freaking genius with this toy. He solved it a few twists & turns later. I asked how to solve it but he told me the explanation would take days. I told him, "we're staying overnight here ;oP". Anyhoo, I learned the basics.

Bimbo knocked on my door later and Anetski arrived from her Superman movie.

It's funny when we take pictures of Bimbo. He always crosses his eyes and makes this funny look. Lala reminded him not to do this all the time. "Baka mahipan ng hangin at 'di na bumalik", she advised our old friend. If you're a fan of "My Name is Earl", you'd also notice that in all his photos, he has his eyes closed.


'twas past midnight when I thought of inviting Patrick. He told me that he's already home. I told him we've got booze, videoke, and women. He came over 10 minoots later. Teehee.

Of course, the night won't be complete without Table giving us her unique live performance. She sang "Papa Don't Preach". We were in stiches. Nikks and Table left together.

The most memorable performance that night came from Patrick. You should hear his "Humanap Ka ng Panget" version. Hilarious. The ladies woke up to his singing ;oP

And would you believe Bimbo sang "Bed of Roses"? Although his voice was barely audible, it was there. More practice, Bimbs.

Aedner's "Closing Time" signaled us to call it a night. It was already 5:30 when we stopped singing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home