\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, June 05, 2006

It's Not Freakin' Funny

Lemme tell you... this has got to be one of the most interesting training days in my 12-year career. My participants have encountered so many problems. From access denied messages, insufficient disk space, to missing databases. Ugh! It's not funny anymore.

Well as for my participants, I am getting a good vibe on them. One is connected to a famous local band (Clue: "To be is all I gotta be"); one is a younger brother of one of our developers; and the other four spend their time playing online games. TTOW!!!

Our network administrator suggested to install the latest service pack of our database server. It worked on the 3. I'm stumped on the fourth though.

After 3 hours of working on the same damn machine, I asked Joe for help. He suggested to use Malgor instead. I said, "Why not?"

It worked. It freakin' worked!!! Allelujah!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. gv kame. thanks po.

yung mga computers, may toyo. hahahaha :D pero mahahawa rin samen yan.

looking forward to more lessons and trainings...

salamat sa mga bagong kaalaman :)

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home