\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Knottydon on TV?

Missed the mall so much that after work last Friday, I immediately visited Glorietta. I hanged out with my friends at Black Strawberry. I also learned later on that somebody from ABS-CBN will do an interview with Romy, my dreads repair guy. Sweeeet! They told me to hangout for a while so I can see the shooting ;oP

After an hour or so, two guys carrying cameras and a lady reporter appeared. I'm not a Kapamilya so I don't know her. She quickly asked the identity of her interviewee. We all pointed to Romy's direction. Romy was repairing the dreads of a male model named Jasper.

Before the interview happened, a security guard walked in and asked for the permit. The reporter told him that they've already talked to some lady. He wanted a written version though. When he left to check on the issue, the reporter started what she came for.

It's my first time to watch an interview. The interview process was quick. I couldn't hear the questions 'cause it's kinda loud outside. There were some uzizeros (onlookers), as expected. The cameramen knew their shots. They took videos of the shop, of the peeps in dreads (including me), of the merchandise being sold at the shop.

The reporter shortly interviewed the other knotty peeps. She asked why I changed my hair. Told her that I've already tried different hairstyles: from skinhead, short hair, and now to dreads. I couldn't remember my other answers. Not sure if I'd be proud of what I talked about. I didn't prepare at all for this. Teehee.


Anyhoo, if you want to know the outcome of that interview, watch "The Correspondents" on Monday, June 26, on Channel 2. Who knows? You might get to catch me on teevee. Not counting on it though ;oP

8 Comments:

Blogger Chel said...

uy don, sayang di ko mapapanood. baka eto na ang simula ng showbiz career mo hehehe. =)

7:40 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

well, wish ko lang eh di sya ma-edit... teehee ;oP

8:30 AM  
Blogger tabel said...

congrats on your tv appearance!!! kaw yung may pinaka maraming nasabi dun!!!! woohoo!!!! go go go don!!!! sabi sayo dapat nag-apply ka sa pinoy big brother! hehehehe

9:12 AM  
Blogger shaui said...

Argh!!! I hate myself for totally forgetting about your tv appearance...sayang di ko napanood!!!

11:25 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

nakakatawa nga eh... ang pinunta run ng "The Correspondents" team eh yun nag-aayos ng dreads... tapos ni-interview pa yun model... after that, ni-interview yun mga angkas lang (kami yun)... pero mas pinakita nila kami... teehee

11:54 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

and don't worry sa mga hindi nakapanood, ni-record ko at balak kong i-transfer sa CD para souvenir ;oP

12:38 PM  
Blogger candylicious said...

pengeng copy.. :D

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo nga, don, bakit di ka mag-apply sa pinoy big brother. makukuka ka don kasi kakaiba naman ang itsura mo e (no offense). tapos magpa-evict ka na agad para gawin ka na agad artista. ganon yon! sisikat ka din naman e. mag-uumpisa ka syempre sa pasayaw-sayaw sa jologs na pinoy big brother theme sa ASAP, before you know it ilo-launch ka na sa movies. yayaman ka!!! kaya mag-apply ka na ngayon. abot ka pa naman sa age limit e.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home