\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, June 30, 2006

Other Things to Do at MoA (Part One)

While Table was buying Superman tickets for her colleague (this happened a couple of days ago), Nikks and I decided to walk around the mall. At 10, the stores are closed already... except Tom's World, an arcade shop.

Nikks left me to go to the restroom. I checked out the place. That's when I bumped into 2 celebrities, Alfred Vargas and LJ sumpthin. Didn't wanna stare at this couple so I continued wandering around the noisy area. I could hear shots, bells ringing, mad players, etc.

I found this booth for videoke singing (max. capacity of 3). Y'know how addict I am to singing. I found out that each token costs 6 bucks. The booth requires 2. 12 bucks for a song. Not bad, eh? The songbook is placed at the middle of 2 booths. Unforch, you cannot take it inside the booth with you. I scanned the pages. Found some new songs ;oP

When Table and Nikks joined me later, I bought them 2 tokens each so we could all sing one song while waiting for our Superman movie. We had difficulty at first with the machine. Kept calling the store assistants.

I sang "If You're Not The One" by Daniel Bedingfield (brought back Sta. Ana memories). Nikks sang her favorite, "Promise Me". And Table sang "Without You". We didn't know that we'll be scored at the end of our songs. Nikks got 84 or 87 (forgot), Table got a 90, and I got 94.

Advice: Don't stand near the speakers (my mistake). Just sit down and you'll hear the song better. Key in your song number before inserting the 2 tokens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home