\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, June 15, 2006

A Pizza Hut Feast

We finally settled our problem regarding the wrong scheduled ticket that was given to us. So Table, Nikks, and I will DEFINITELY watch "Superman Returns" on the freakin' early morning of June 29. We checked and double-checked the new tickets.

Afterwards, we went to Pizza Hut Bistro. Otay, I told myself that I won't go back to this place especially after my first horrible table-waiting experience. But since Table and Nikks haven't eaten here, I let them savor the good food. We ordered combo platter (fries, fried chix, and bbq ribs), a carbonara pizza, and sausage rigatoni. While waiting, one of the waiters gave us some bread. Sweet! The ladies also ordered some kiwi-strawberry-banana smoothies. Just a bottomless 7-Up for the knottydon.

When the food arrived, I waited for their reaction to the ribs. I knew they would love it. It's a must-try here. When the pasta arrived, I waited again for their verdict. They said it was good and complement their smoothies. I guess my taste in food is still up there ;oP

We had an interesting discussion about a goal we'd like to start pursuing on July 1st. For now, I won't reveal it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home