\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Rollercoaster

Can't remember when we last had our MagicSing session at the office. Since we're gonna have a long weekend, I brought my MagicSing for some cheap entertainment.

As usual, it was Kendz and I who started the fun. We started with OPM. I sang Ariel Rivera's "Ayoko na Sana" and Kendz sang "Sa Isip Ko" by Agot Isidro. I followed up my song with "Paalam Na". I noticed that I couldn't reach the high notes easily. I badly needed a warm-up exercise. Anyhoo, I dedicated that song to a colleague who just broke up with his girlfriend.

Table later arrived. She sang "Longer" which was badly titled as "Lonely". Beng sang "I'm Not in Love". I texted Earl this message, "Isang Janno Gibbs naman dyan!" He later arrived and sang "Each Passing Night" from a random selection. Ning joined us too and gave us her favorite, "You Made Me Live Again" by Janet Basco. Even Rudy and Felix sang too.

Nikks arrived from the mall. It was then that we decided to eat. We had our dinner at North Park. Bengers, Nikks, Table, Kendz, and I shared our dinner--Lemon Chix, Fried Beancurd, Beef with Broc, and Salted Garlic Squid.

We went back to the office and continued singing. My voice was now ready for more challenging songs.

Around midnight, we dropped Beng off at her place. Table, Nikks and I had our coffee at Starbucks in Blue Wave. Been awhile since I last had my Starbucks coffee. Anyhoo, the stories that we talked about were quite depressing so we all went home in a gloomy mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home