\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Starbucks Break

After paying Table a surprise visit at her office (I finally saw Anetski too), Nikks, Table and I went to Starbucks to consume Eric's (big thanks) free Java chip frap coupon. We also bought ensaymada, carrot cake, and choco chip banana muffin. Was planning to pay with my credit card but I noticed that I only have my UnionBank card with me. I just withdrew my last 500 bucks from it. I requested Table to pay first ;oP

It's been a while since I last hanged out at Starbucks. I kinda miss the ambiance. The baristas didn't know my name anymore. I miss the way they call me by my first name.

We saw Earl and Mike on their way to 7-Eleven to buy some smokes. Asked Mike to buy us sumpthin. He searched instead for his free Java chip frap coupon. After checking all his stuff, he found it and gave it to us ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home