\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Superman... Back for Good

Just got back from the movies. The movie started late. It was slated at 12 midnight but MoA encountered some technical difficulties. Little did we know that we're gonna experience one too.

It's been a while since I last watched a Superman movie. Seeing him flying again brought back childhood memories.

There were 4 scenes where they showed the film in 3D. First one was when Superboy was running around the cornfields; second, when he's saving the plane (great action scene!); third, when the cruise ship was torn in two; and lastly, when Superman was flying in the end. All in all, 20 minoots. Would've been great if they showed everything in 3D.

I love the flying scenes! I love the Labrador. I love the way the people of Metropolis helped Superman when he needed some assistance. Jason (Superman's kiddo) was adorable.

Brandon Routh needs some more acting lessons. Evident in one scene where Lex and his men beat the crap out of him. Although, I must say, he looks perfect for the role. Kate Bosworth was kinda otay as Lois Lane but (I agree with Table) she lacks spunk. I love Kevin Spacey. I was surprised to see Kal Penn (Kumar in "Harold & Kumar go to White Castle").

And yep, we encountered our own technical difficulty. After the scene where Perry White instructed Lois to look best for tonight, the screen went blank. We could hear audio but there was no vid. We lost about 10 seconds. People complained by shouting. When it resumed, they didn't even bother to rewind the scene we've lost. Crap! One more thing, it's not advisable to watch at midnight at MoA. The central airconditioner was turned off already.

I will definitely watch this movie again (not in MoA anymore).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home