\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Under the Shade of an Aratiles Tree

After getting some money from the bank today, Nikks and I waited for an FX to pass by. While waiting under the shade of an aratiles (Jamaica Cherry) tree, Nikks noticed some fruits. There's one riped fruit that we couldn't reach. I almost grabbed a tall guy passing by so he could reach it for us. Teehee. Anyhoo, I tried reaching for a nearby branch and pulled it. Voila! I was able to get the riped fruit.

At the mall, we exhanged our dollars to Peso (53.30). I also washed my little fruits and ate 'em. Very sweet. Brought back childhood memories.

3 Comments:

Blogger candylicious said...

ay naku Don, nung bata pa ko... me puno ng aratiles ung kapitbahay namin... hehehehe... kami lagi ng mga kalaro ko ang umuubos.. :D meron kaming panungkit na merong plastic sa dulo para pagka-kawit, sabay hulog sa plastic :p. mas masarap ito pag malamig, try mo! :D

2:49 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

I forgot na nga how it tastes eh... buti na lang na-inspire ako kay nikks manungkit

3:40 PM  
Blogger itsme_apaul said...

hi

dang its like old times, hehe sobrang katakawan i would even try the not too ripe once heheh... its fun though u get to eat something really sweet for free just make a panungkit then ul have it u can enjoy it as well pagmalamig whahah :)

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home