\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Wimbledon

I could use a good date movie every now and then. And "Wimbledon" is one of those movies that you wish there's someone beside you... serving you popcorn ;oP

I seldom watch a tennis match. The only tennis player I (personally) know is Boyette. And I haven't seen him play yet. Teehee. I tried playing tennis before in Illinois but after one game, I told myself it wasn't my sport.

Anyhoo, there was a lot of CSI-effects in the movie. During matches, they also let the viewers know what's on the mind of Peter... Peter Colt (Paul Bettany). Sometimes it's funny but other times, I couldn't understand it 'cause of my lousy speakers.

Am amazed by how good they executed the tennis scenes. Bettany could really pass off as a player.

I wonder why they always show Bettany's bum. Is it included in his contract?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home