\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

3G, Baby!

First, I thought my battery's dead. Turned out that my charger ain't working anymore. Then yesterday, I was trying out my connection cable. It didn't work. I even used Mike's cable to test if my USB port is the culprit. It didn't work either. Beng suggested to test my USB with my iPod nano. It worked. Hmmm... I wonder if my phone is busted again. So many gadgets!!!

With a good twist and push, my cable finally worked last night. I never give up. Teehee... Surprisingly, I was able to use my N90 as a modem. The speed was like at 400++ kbps. 'twas like having a broadband at my fingertips. Sweeeeet!!!

I called Globe to ask for the billing details but they couldn't give me a straight answer. Sumpthin like 50 cents per sumpthin kbps downloaded. Anyhoo, I'll find out in my next statement though. In the meantime, I'll stick with my dial-up connection ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home