\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Alistair's Party

Around 9, I got a text message from Nikks. She wanted to know if we're still gonna attend Alistair's birthday party at saGuijo bar. I honestly forgot about Alistair's birthday party. Too much alcohol in my system, I guess. Told her that I'll just have my dinner. So after my shower, I got dressed and picked her up.

We reached saGuijo bar around 10. There was a lot of people celebrating with Alistair. Three bands performed: TriggerBliss, sumpthin-sumpthin, and SalinDiwa. The first band had a female vocalist. She's got a clear voice. As for the second band, Nikks thought the lead singer was cute. Sadly, the third band's vocalist was overpowered by the band. He invited the birthday celebrator to sing with him though. Nikks thought one of the guitarists was cute. I approached the guy and had his picture taken with us. His name is Francis ;oP


'twas an open bar alright. I ordered San Mig Light. According to Alistair, Calen dropped by awhile ago. Too bad we're the only Enterworks representatives. I enjoyed the music. The beef salpicao that I ordered needed some more tenderizing.

Left the place around 3 am.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg! up dharma down!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home