\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Best Things in Life are Free

Nikks, Ning and I met up with an old friend, Chris, at Starbucks. Since my throat was still sore, I got me some English Breakfast before we left for dinner. According to Chris, traffic was bad so we decided to find a resto near the office.

At North Park, Chris ordered some chicken feet. I passed. Couldn't eat it. We ordered yang chow rice, fried beancurd, lemon chicken, beef with broccoli, and prawn soup. When the waiter mentioned that they have calamansi juice, I asked for one.

It's my first time to go out with Chris. He's Mr. Congeniality. He blurts out whatever is on his mind. Outrageously funny. Not sure if he's like that when he's sober though ;oP

Dinner was Chris' treat. Thanks, buddy!

We continued the fun at Vodka Ice Bar. Chris talked to just about everyone who worked there. He suggested that we order long island iced tea and a fruit platter. We actually started drinking at 10 pm. Kinda early for me. Then Nikks noticed 4 ladies entering the bar... the Viva Hot Babes (Asia, Sherry, Jennifer Lee, and some unknown lady). This is going to be a FUN night!!! What a freakin' sign from the heavens ;oP

The long island was just otay for me. Chris reminded me that it's a traitor. Hmmm...

Nikks noticed a young American drinking by himself. Told Nikks to dance with him. Hehehe... Well, after maybe 3 glasses of long island, I started dancing. Grabbed the American so he could dance with my lady friends ;oP I then noticed a group of friends dancing. Grooved with one of their lady friends. An African lady, if I'm not mistaken.

Around midnight, I texted my friends, Aedner and Patrick. These boys are very easy to invite. The trick? Viva Hot Babes... who actually left an hour ago though ;oP

More long island for me. Must have drunk 6-8 glasses. I have high alcohol tolerance so I was pretty otay during the night. Well, not exactly. After looking at the photos in my cellphone, I couldn't remember some details. Damn memory gaps!

Left the bar around 2. Went back to the office to get me stuff and have some nightcap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home