\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Cough Till You Cry

A lotta things happened today. Aircondition was setup. Dad asked the assistance of a handyman named Ed. He fixed my shower too. Since I'd be taking my bath around 5 am, I need to find a nice shower heater soon.

My refrigerator was placed inside my room.

I claimed an old closet since I need a lotta space for my clothes. I found a legion of cockroaches living inside. Armed with my insecticide, I sprayed till they squirmed. Disgusting! I freakin' hate cockroaches. Allen helped me arranged my clothes. On the left closet, I placed all my long sleeves, polo shirts, and nice t-shirts. On the right, I placed my jeans and old shirts and shorts.

I'm 45% done with my unpacking. Lotsa items lying around with no specific place to stay yet.

I need to have my door lock changed, some paintings hanged, and some misplaced items found.

Around 5 pm, Allen and I went to SM Fairview. En route to the mall, there was bad traffic. There was a bus beside us that is emitting bad exhaust. I must've inhaled so much of this deadly smoke that I started coughing when we reached SM. I immediately looked for a drugstore to buy me some Solmux.

Ace Hardware is a heaven for homebuilders. The place was huge so instead of finding our way, I just asked the helpful staff for directions.

When we left SM around 9, my cough became worse. Y'know it's bad when you feel like vomitting every time you cough. I was also in tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home