\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Dreads are In!

Last night, I was able to see the sequel to "Pirates of the Caribbean" with Table, Nikks, Dots, and another lady who looks like Princess Lulu. Kinda late, I know. I'm used to watching movies on its first day, especially if it's a good film.

Everybody who has seen it commented that it's "bitin". And it was. The producers just gave us a reason to wait for the third installment.

I couldn't remember the first Pirates movie so I can't compare. I enjoyed this sequel. The production design, along with costumes & makeup, is excellent! I like the funny comments of Ragetti (played by Mackenzie Crook). Noticed that a few characters, including El Capitan Jack Sparrow, were sporting dreadlocks. Sweet!!!

We were informed that a short clip will be shown after the credits so we stayed even if my bladder was killing me. 'twas cute but it wasn't what I expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home