\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hitting the Gym Again

After eating my late brunch today (woke up at 1:30), I thought of visiting the gym again. Since the gym is located near my place, I just walked towards it. I didn't mind the drizzle too. Brisk walking for 15 minutes is a good warm up ;oP

Slimmer's World along Salcedo has changed since the last time I visited it. More treadmills. I saw one with an LCD monitor connected to it. That means, someone gets to watch while jogging/running. Will try that soon. Spacious aerobics & taebo floor. More gym equipments too. I wish they'd expand the place more 'cause it gets crowded during weekdays.

Did some quick stretching and tried one treadmill right away. For 30 minoots, I walked and jogged. I didn't wanna kill myself so I just walked more than ran. Lost only 144 calories but that's otay. Noticed one sexy lady to my right and we were exchanging glances. Mama-mia! Drank some agua afterwards.


Next I tried was the stepper but after a while, my right calf hurt so I stopped. I checked out the other equipments. When I went back to the treadmill with the monitor, one trainer informed me that the place is closing at 5. Bummer!

I hit the shower and left the place. It was cold outside so I decided to walk towards the mall. Went to Subway for my seafood dinner (6-in sandwich + Lay's chips + large pineapple juice). Am practicing no-eating-after-six diet again.

Went shopping next. I found this nice pair of pants at "People are People". The problem is, it was too long for me. Well, I've got short legs ;oP Anyhoo, I got a 45% discount with it. I asked where the nearest alteration shop is. The lady at the counter instructed me how to get there. Sweet! I'll be getting my altered pants on Monday. Yay!

Found a nice hooded jacket at "Springfield". I think it was on sale too. The color matches my dread tips. TTOW! I've been wanting to have a hooded jacket. I'm happy now ;oP

After checking the receipt of the pants that I bought, my jaw dropped. It's only 824.45 pesos.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool hoodie you got there, dude. You might want to get wider hangers though. Or better yet, don't hang it on a hanger and just fold it. That narrow hanger will ruin the line of your jacket by causing unsightly bumps.

9:48 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

thanks for the advice. I'll fold this when I get more closet space. ugh!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home