\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I Love Walking

Today I did some walking. First, I withdrew money from my bank. I had to pay for my HSBC credit cards or else I'll be dead. And so, after converting my dollars to peso at Sanry's, I went back to HSBC to settle my bills. Actually, I don't know how much my current debt is. I couldn't access my online banking anymore 'cause HSBC hasn't given me my security device yet (sumpthin very important to log-in).

Walking is fun. But considering the hot climate here in the Philippines, it can be expected that you'll be drenched in sweat afterwards. That is why, I have some powder at work. And good thing we have a dryer inside the restroom. I can dry my wet shirt and feel fresh again for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home