\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Mass with the RSCC Kids

Mom and I normally leave Bulacan around 2 pm on Sundays. This time, she requested me to leave earlier and hear mass at RSCC. The priest is celebrating his birthday and there'd be lotsa food. Her kids at the Orange cottage will dance too so she asked me to record it. Since I'm not doing anything at home besides a two-week long laundry, I said yes.

Father Glenn, according to Mommy, is a funny priest. He also celebrates masses for ABS-CBN. True enuff, he's not your usual formal priest. Instead of asking people to say, "Lord, have mercy", he wants the kids to say, "Lord, I'm sorry". And the kids reply to him gleefully. When he asks, "Who wants to go to heaven?" All the kids raise their hands. He also has some weird Kris Aquino gestures that would finish in "Correct!". Well, the kids love him so I don't care. Teehee...

Before the mass ended, he blessed everyone. Sweet!!!

Anyhoo, the kids presented three dance numbers, including the folk dance that mom prepared. I positioned myself in front to record it.

Afterwards, it's time to eat. I was given a plate filled with a barbeque, pancit, adobo, and small chunk of rice. This is perfect for my diet! I guess God is reminding me in a way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home