\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, July 22, 2006

A Night of Four

Only in my company could you see 6 people playing table tennis. Last night, we moved it up one notch. I played with Nikks, Mike, and Kendz. Our opponents were Gary, Paul, Jayjay, and Earl. It's my first time to play in a group so I had some adjustments.

My team won the first game. And the second and the third. We were killing 'em. 'twas confusing as to who will serve next at the beginning of each game. Beng replaced Gary. The games last night had to be the most fun game to date. There were a lot of teasing (which continued till the later part of the night). Then Mike had to leave so Table joined us.

Flashback an hour ago, I had dinner with Nikks, Kendz, and Table at KFC. I missed Zinger so much that I enjoyed every bite of it. It has to be the best chicken burger I've ever tasted in my life.

After 5 games, we stopped playing. We thought of having drinks at Cena again. The ladies drove in Table's car while the guys walked to the place.

It was Friday night so there were a lot of customers drinking. We couldn't find an outdoor table so we decided to take one indoors for the first time. We ordered frozen gin po & pizza.


I had an interesting discussion with Earl and Paul. There was a lot of teasing especially when Pao, OJ, Joy, and Franco joined us. Think high school and you'll get the picture.

Later on, we had three casualties of the gin po drink: Table, Kendz, and Beng.

Around midnight, we continued the fun at Vodka bar. Had to carry some people around ;oP

You can tell if there ain't much happening at Ice bar. The minoot we walked in, we got a big table right away. San Mig Light kept me company through the rest of the night. I danced with some lady on a ledge. Invited Patrick too. Danced with the ladies minus Beng (who left us at Cena) and Table (who was napping).

Add one entry to the casualty list: Earl was hammered. Nikks and I carried him back to the office. We bid goodbye to Pao and Patrick. The noodles that Kendz bought did us all good. Thank you so much!

2 Comments:

Blogger tabel said...

post mo yung video na nagsn-snore ka! hihihi peace donish!

10:39 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

ang hirap ng maagang nakakatulog... pinag-t-tripan. buti na lang mahina lang hilik ko. may improvement ;oP

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home