\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Rockstar: Supernova

One night, Boyette, informed me that there's another Rockstar show with the same concert stage, same mansion, and same house band. Of course, that means I get to see Brooke Burke again. Hot tamales! But this time, they're looking for a lead singer for the new band, Supernova, which include members from different bands (Gilby Clarke from GNR, Tommy Lee from Motley Crue, and Jason Newsted from Metallica).

I got to watch the first episode and enjoyed it. I've got my favorites already: the Australian Toby, electrifying Dilana, and hot Dana.

Looks like model-looking Chris Pierson is going home first. But hey, look at JD Fortune. He was in the bottom three after his first performance and now, he's fronting INXS.

Noticed that they didn't show the preparation in the mansion. Maybe, it will happen in the second episode. I like to see the personalities of these contestants when they're not on stage.

I miss INXS. I'm hoping that I get to see them next month at the Araneta Coliseum though. Can't wait to hear them perform live!!! TTOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home