\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, July 17, 2006

Shopping Heals

Yesterday, I left Bulacan early to find a wedding present for our good friend, Nicho. I'm attending his wedding today.

Anyhoo, after hearing mass at Don Bosco, I went directly to the mall. Bought some fries at Potato Corner for my light snack. I then proceeded to Rustan's. Thought of getting Nicho a very nice iron but after calling Nikks, she suggested to buy a coffeemaker instead. I had it wrapped and continued my shopping.

It's been a while since I last bought a perfume so I checked out the fragrances section. It's funny because the salespeople there were a bit desperate to get a customer's attention. Armed with their scent sticks, they harrass you to buy their products. Akin to what you'll experience if you buy fish from the supermarket.

Found the Lacoste section and tried their latest. Kinda like it. Continued to look around. Celebrity Sighting: Cindy Kurleto (Advice to Ken: hang out at Rustan's).

I remember that Hugo Boss also has a new fragrance. Saw the commercial recently. Went to the Boss booth and tried it. Loved it.

Last stop was PowerBooks. I had to spend my gift cheques today or else, it will expire. Good thing the book 12 of "A Series of Unfortunate Events" is already out. I'm excited to read this second to the last volume.

I'm also feeling a bit better now. Shopping is gooooood for the soul! I'm down to my last Ornex and am taking some cough medicine too. I hope I don't infect my participants today ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home