\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Start

Woke up around 9 am to the sound of Anetski and Beng chatting. Lala was still inside the bathroom. The 3-hr sleep made my head hurts. I wanna vomit and my tummy aches. Tomorrow, La and Beng are flying back to Singapore. I'll miss them. After the three ladies found their cabs, I went back to sleep. I woke up around 4:30 hungry. My headache is gone too. Thank gawd!

Cooked rice and ate some leftover paksiw for my brunch. Cleaned up my place. Took a bath. Left for Bulacan around 5:30.

MRT around 6 pm was hell. Too many people. Not enuff carriages. Lots of pushing and shouting from people who wanted to reach their destinations alive. This is what I pay my government for. Government service sucks big time!

Got home around 7. Had daing na bangus and some beef steak for dinner. Reminded myself to cut down on rice.

It's been a while since I last visited Bulacan. I miss my parents, my dad's cooking, and my dogs. I played with our unnamed spotted dog and made sure that Bravo gets his scratches.

Drank two cups of warm Anchor Non-Fat milk before bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home