\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Swimming Burns Calories

Tonight, I plan to use our condo pool for the first time in months. It ain't fun to swim alone so I invited friends to swim with me. Unforch, only Nikks remembered to bring her bathing suit. Oh well... it will be a fun night, as usual.

Found out that interval training produces better results than continuous swimming. I'll be counting the number of lapses I will make tonight. Hopefully I get to burn while having fun ;oP

Turned out that our swimming was re-scheduled. We just played pingpong. Played 7 games with Rudy as my partner (against Nikks and Ken). We won the first 3 but they won the second 3. In the decision game, we won! TTOW!!!

Nobody wanted to leave yet so Nikks-Paul-Philip played against Candy-Earl-Mike. It was a very funny and interesting game. 3 on 3. The latter won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home