\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Visit from Joey & Family

After beating Philip twice in pingpong* (he could beat Julius, the eyebrow-raising champ), I played with Earl. I won the first game. In the middle of the second, I saw a kid entering the recreation room. 'twas Nathan! Joey and Bess followed suit.

We talked for awhile. Earl played with Nathan too. But whenever Nate hits the ball, it went flying around--and even outside--the room.


Then I showed them around the office. They saw a few familiar faces: Joe, Racquel, Norma, Candy, and Bimbo. Mims and Dennis were there for a brief chitchat. Unforch, Eric left early.

Later on, we, along with Joe, had dinner at Sentro. It started to rain so having that corned beef sinigang was perfect for the night. Plus, we ordered sizzling tofu, adobo and crispy pata.

I forced myself to eat slowly and with just one rice!



* Philip didn't use his own racquet and he wasn't in the mood to play ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home