\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, July 07, 2006

Visit Mandalaspa.com

My brother, Arl, is in charge of updating the website of Mandala Spa... which is now called "Mandala Spa & Villas" (under new management, I heard). He also informed me to check out the "destination" section of the website. Found myself there with my friend, Tina. The shot was taken when we were parasailing in Bora a coupla years ago ;oP

For 2 years now, I have enjoyed the massages they offer. Most memorable was the last one called "Shodhana Karma", a program that won as best rejuvenation in Asia! Try it when you visit Boracay next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger shaui said...

discount! hehehe :-)

3:43 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

lemme know when you're coming over... baka magawan natin ng paraan... *wink* *wink*

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home