\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, July 24, 2006

Work it Out!

Woke up at 1 this afternoon. No work. Yay! After enjoying my tuna brunch, I walked to the gym. There was a light breeze goin' on but I didn't mind it. Reached the place before 4. I was scared a bit that it would be closed. Good thing, it's not. There was only a few people working out. Maybe it's still early.

Did some warmup exercise for a few minoots. A lady fitness trainer was by the treadmill schedule board so I walked up to her and enlisted myself. She asked if I like reggae. Dreadlocks has its perks, y'all. The chicks dig it. We chatted a bit. Got her name too. Sweeeet!

While I was on the treadmill, I noticed a familiar face. Eugene, the owner of Cucina Abella, at Standard Chartered, walked up to me. He asked when I started working out. Told him I've been a member of Slimmers World for quite some time now but it's only recently that I get to enjoy it again. I ended the chat for I might fall off if I wasn't concentrated on my exercise.

I tried exercises for my bad back, tummy, biceps, triceps, and calves. I also felt my stomach muscle reacting. That's a good sign.

There was a step floor exercise going on so I joined. I couldn't follow the steps so I went back to the treadmill. 30 more minoots. This time I chose the one with the monitor. I watched some Animal Planet show.

More workout exercises. I tried 75% of the gym equipments. Teehee.

A lady who works at the place asked if I'm "Don". She asked me about Nikki and Aedner. I told her that my friends are planning to try out Fitness First but haven't signed up yet. She told me that she's giving me 5 coupons for free trial and consultation.

Bumped into Eugene again. He started working out 2 months ago. He told me that I'm losing weight too. Dunno if that is true. Maybe he hasn't seen me eating at their stall for quite some time now ;oP

Went back to the treadmill. This has got to be my favorite! One nice thing about the treadmill is that it shows how much calories you're burning. That's pretty important to me.

Around 7, I hit the shower. Dressed up and walked to Glorietta for my Subway dinner.

It is true that once you start working out, your body will like it. It's about time that I care for my body. Am not getting any younger. I sure wish though that I'll have buddies to go to the gym with. I miss the days when I see familiar faces in the gym.

Before I forget, I need 3 more people to join us on Wednesday for a free workout!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger lala said...

sa wakas salvador! :) sana tuloy-tuloy na yan. para iwas emergency room ka na hehe

2:31 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

yeah... masarap mag-workout. sana magkaron ng regular na kasama ;oP

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home