\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, August 25, 2006

Broken World @ Last!

After spending five straight days on "Dungeon Siege", I finally completed the game on Level 44 as a Sorcerer with 400K moulah. I got bored with completing some secondary missions so I switched to "Broken World" with excitement.

I was praying that I could bring in my character (that's the point of repeating from the start, eh?) to this latest version. And, lo and behold, I was able to. TTOW!!! Plus, I brought with me my barkada: Lothar (my hitman), Vix (my tirador), and Grey (my aso).

I noticed in the first chapter that the movie that comes with it is in high-res. Cool. The trees are in autumn state (red, green and gold). The enemies are somehow boring. Not much of a challenge. Well, it's just the first chapter so it's kinda expected.

Weekend gaming it is gonna be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home