\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Channeling Bree Van De Kamp Again

I gotta have a break from my gaming. So after lunch yesterday, I didn't go immediately to my station. Instead, I picked a damp cloth and started to clean up my room. First, I targeted the refrigerator. Cleaned up the outside first. Will go for the insides some other time. I made sure that I setup the magnets afterwards.

Next, I worked on an old medicine cabinet. Dad took my new one and placed it inside his room. I didn't wanna take it from him so I just made sure that this old cabinet can house my toiletries.

Went for my closet next. Refolded some clothes.

Bed was next. Changed the sheets and the pillowcases. Love the smell of fresh sheets.

If there's one chore I hate the most, it's waxing the floor. I haven't been to the gym lately so I treated this as my exercise of the day. Broke a sweat.

My room looks cool now. I need to borrow a drill to setup my blinds and paintings.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ey. fotos naman po ng room mo please. (",) para makita ko po kung gano sha kacool.

11:42 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

once i'm done with the makeover, i will post some photos ;oP

lotsa things to do with my room

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home