\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, August 21, 2006

Dungeon Siege 2 Restarted

When I installed the latest Dungeon Siege 2 "Broken World", it wouldn't let me play it without the previous version. Crap! I reformatted my laptop a few months ago so I lost all DS files. Many thanks to Nicho for bringing his CDs. Today, I restarted playing Dungeon Siege 2. I already forgot the commands so I underwent training again. Started playin around 2 in the afternoon. When my tummy started achin' for food, I checked the clock. It was already 10 pm =o)

I'm fascinated by these game makers. They really make it a point to have the visuals really stunning and realistic. Can't wait to see the "Broken World". Will tell y'all about it once I'm done with the current one.

What I'm really, really, really excited about is the release of the latest "Neverwinter Nights". Expect a lot of sleepless nights when that comes out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

24 percent of people ages 32 to 59 who slept for five or fewer hours a night developed hypertension versus 12 percent of those who got seven or eight hours of sleep. People who slept five or fewer hours per night continued to be significantly more likely to be diagnosed with hypertension after controlling for factors such as obesity, diabetes, physical activity, salt and alcohol consumption, smoking, depression, age, education, gender, and ethnicity.

Sleep allows the heart to slow down and blood pressure to drop for a significant part of the day. Make sure you get 8hrs of sleep everyday.

11:17 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

I did get 7 hours today. Woke up at 8 and reached the office before 10:30. Ain't that sweet?!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home