\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Late for 10 Minoots

Woke up at half past 7 today. My cough is back. I entertained the thought of not reporting for work today. Not feeling too well. Anyhoo, I tried to get up and prepare my coffee. Left my place around 8. When I reached Fairview, there wasn't a single FX in line. Crap! That means, I had to continue my ride to Philcoa. When I got there, there was an Ayala-bound bus so I took it. Reached the office at 10:40. Not bad. I thought I'd be super late.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo nga, don. parang kalbaryo sa buhay mo yang trip mo tuwing umaga kasi parang araw-araw na lang lagi kang umaangal. bakit di ka na lang magrent ulit ng apartment? ang isa pang solusyon dyan, bumili ka na ng tsekot para walang hirap.

3:19 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

tamad akong mag-long drive eh... gusto ko lang matulog sa viaje ;oP

adjusted na ko, actually... nagkakasakit lang ako sa fumes ng punyetang sasakyan dito sa Pinas!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home