\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Mo' Drinking

Got a text message invitation to a party. Was told that they have lechon and beer so I accepted it. When I got there, I found out that it was the 80-sumpthin birthday celeb of the grandmother of Doc Jayson.

I quickly grabbed some lechon and rice. Afterwards, we began our drinking session till 6.

One of our neighbors cooked the head of the lechon, put some Mang Tomas in it, and voila! Instant lechon paksiw. Sarap putek!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

at talagang ayaw mong paawat ha. sagadin ba ang katawan sa alkohol.

nagweigh ka na ba ulit? baka na-gain mo ulit yung 6lbs na nawala sa yo. madaming carbs ang beer e, samahan mo pa ng lechon at kanin. :-D

12:49 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

low profile muna ako ngayon... hehehe

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home