\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, August 26, 2006

No to N90 Modem

When I found out that I could use my N90 as a modem, I was thrilled that I can go online without the usual landline connection. For a month, I tried using my cellphone... connecting here and there. This week, I got my phone bill and was shocked to see the crazy charges. Crap! I should have applied for a DSL. Today, I bought a PLDT VIBE prepaid card. I just hope it works whenever I wanna surf in Bulacan.

And it did work. Now I can save up on internet bills ;oP Imagine 100 bucks for 20 hours. TTOW!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dapat nagtanong ka muna kung maybayad yung service na yon bago mo inabuso yung paggamit. pero dapat naisip mo na yung tumawag nga lang mahal na e, pano pa kaya yung gamitin sya as modem. TTOW!!!

11:32 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

well, i just wanted to try it... learned my lesson ;oP

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home