\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, August 19, 2006

On the Sideline

Friday night gimmick started with my friends and I having dinner at North Park. Table had visited her dentist recently so she was planning to have some soup only. When our food arrived, it turned out to her liking. The lemon chicken and the beef with broccoli were cooked very tender.

Nikks and I (minus Table) proceeded to Giligan's to meet our other friends. Earl, Mike, Adrian, Jimmy, Beng, and Richie were already there drinking and enjoying the not-so-healthy pulutan. Joy arrived later.

We continued the fun at Ice bar. En route to the bar, we met Aedner. We spotted Katya Santos with her friends. Aedner grooved with Nikks and Beng. Even Mike and Adrian danced!!! There was a lot of dancers strutting their stuff on the ledges. At one point, one "guy" grabbed Beng and Nikks so they, too, could dance. Earl joined 'em.

As for me, I wasn't feeling too well so I stayed on the sideline. Didn't even dance. But it was fun watching my friends enjoying themselves ;oP

1 Comments:

Blogger knottydon said...

the photos turned out blurred... pasmado na ata ako ;oP

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home