\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Other Side

What is worse than taking a bath with cold water at 4:30 in the morning?

Remember that yesterday I had the shower heater installed? Well, today I was excited to try it. Got me some coffee before entering my bathroom. First, I tried the lowest setting. 'twasn't that hot for me. Tried the second. Still not hot. Third and last setting. Perfect!

Washed my face and some parts of my body (where it matters). Then boom! The light in the heater went off. I also noticed that the water is getting colder. Fuuuuck!!!

I stopped my bath. Couldn't continue. My teeth were already chattering.

Where the hell is my hot water?!!! Will call dad to have this checked. Taking a bath with warm water is the best thang. Once you've gone to the other side, you cannot go back.

If you see me with soad suds on my hair or any parts of my body, lemme know ;oP

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bakit di ka na lang muna gumamit ng balde at tabo, tapos magpakulo ka na lang ng tubig. Maglu-lose ka pa ng calories sa paggamit ng tabo. :-)

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home