\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, August 18, 2006

Reunited with My N90

Nikks and I went to the mall last night to claim my phone. There was a lot of people claiming their phones so it took awhile before I was entertained. I also noticed that they are now selling the new N93. Hmmm, I held the unit in my hand and felt it calling me. Teehee... It's 3.2 megapixels, baby... and you can watch the videos you've filmed directly on your teevee. TTOW!!!

I'm planning to sell my N90 ;oP Please help me find buyers.

While waiting at the mall, we saw Gerald of Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition. I immediately texted Kendz. We also spotted a very B-E-A-utiful girl shopping for a phone with her mom. She looks like the leading lady of Richard in "Captain Barbell".


Last night at Rockstar: Supernova, I was super happy that Magni performed "Creep", one of my favorites. The only thing that bothers me is that when he reaches the high notes, veins on the right side of his face appears like it's gonna pop out or sumpthin. Another cool thing is that Ryan sang again "In the Air Tonight". Like his voice when he's being accompanied by piano. Dilana rocked the house with her performance with Supernova. Freakin' great!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home